1. Bahnstrecke Leipzig - DresdenThe new Leipzig - Riesa route extension adds an additional 65 km to the popular Riesa - Dresden route, making it a whole new experience as you drive the full 120km Bahnstrecke Leipzig - Dresden, as well as through the modern Leipzig City Tunnel! Lean your way into Dresden with the DB BR 411 ICE T, sporting the latest climate-positive branding, or serve the locals of Leipzig with the striking silver S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland DB BR 442.
2. Go the distance in striking Avanti units, the sleek electric BR Class 390 Pendolino and versatile diesel BR Class 221 Super Voyager, tackle the rush hour aboard the reliable BR Class 350 Desiro, dressed for London Midland duty, or get a taste of orange with London Overground’s BR Class 378 Capitalstar.
3. Tehachapi Pass: Mojave - BakersfieldLegendary and rugged, the 68-mile Tehachapi Pass does battle with the challenging mountains of California, offering a vital freight path between the Arid Mojave and the fertile San Joaquin Valley.
4. Build a dream set of routes, locomotives, trains, route extensions, and rolling stock with a vast array of content on the Steam store.
5. About the GameYOUR CLASSIC RAIL HOBBYWelcome to the ultimate railway hobby! Take to the tracks and control powerful iconic locomotives from around the world.
6. WCML South: London - Birmingham New StreetExperience the pinnacle of high-speed travel in the UK and bustling commuter services with WCML South: London Euston - Birmingham.
7. The unparalleled authenticity of the locomotives in Train Simulator Classic means you are truly in control.
8. Master complex operations on the DB BR 411 ICE T, BR Class 390 Pendolino, Union Pacific AC4400CW, and more as you explore authentic routes.
9. Whatever you love about trains, Train Simulator Classic lets you take your hobby to the next level.
10. Use the Train Simulator Editor to build living worlds with easy-to-use comprehensive tools.
11. Enter the TS Academy and begin your career as a virtual train driver or engineer.